Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in Utah

As most of you know I am back home in the great state of Utah. Being home has actually been pretty great. The first time I moved home after New York I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I just missed New York! (What can I say? I love it there) So coming home this time, I was expecting the same feelings. But luckily, when I came home I had things to look forward to. For example: My little sister getting married, seeing my family and friends, surgery (yes I was excited) and to just be in the Salt Lake Valley. Funny the things you miss when you don't live in Utah. I missed people saying "Yeah just off of Redwood", or "down by the point of the mountain", just little saying like that, that you couldn't say anywhere else.

Now that things have calmed down a little bit, I'm starting to realize I miss New York, more and more every day. There is no place like New York City. Its just great and I love it. But... Utah is great too!!

Ashly <3 NYC.

1 comment:

  1. Um you had a new niece to look forward to too! I say we go visit New York. Get me out of Kemmerer!

    ReplyDelete